Boston 3G, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that creates an outlet for Holocaust remembrance in Greater Boston, focusing on the perspective of the third generation. Our mission is to explore our shared history in order to keep the memories of survivors alive and to bring together anyone who is committed to ‘Never Forget’ and ‘Never Again’.
Boston 3G Pillars
1. Never Again – Commitment to address present and future genocide.
2. Education – Holocaust education for all generations and all faiths in greater Boston.
3. Bridging the Gap – Connecting 3Gs to 2Gs, survivors and future generations.
4. Community – Building a community of young adults to connect and engage in our common family histories.
5. Tzedakah – Supporting other Holocaust initiatives.
6. Sustainability – Sustaining Boston 3G while there are 3Gs in Boston.